Monday, February 12, 2007

Introduction

Well, with the 15 minutes that I have left until I go to dinner, I thought I would use my first blog on here as an introduction. I decided to use this blog, because I wanted to see if it would be better than doing it on myspace, because I've seemed to have troubles on there with my computer freezing up. I hope this one will work more. I'm in college right now and so far it's been pretty good. I've had some really good days and I've had some yucky ones as well, but all in all, I've had a pretty comfortable adjustment to all that goes on in this tiny campus lol. I have 3 other roomates and one is tall, the other is medium height and the one that I share a room with is closer to my heighth....we midgets can understand each other easier lol...plus...we're all regular sized while the others are freakishly unormal (wink wink) lol...They really cool and have been a great group of gals that I can go to and talk and feel like there not just my roomates, but my good friends! Well, I think this is all I'm going to put for now, but don't you worry....I shall be back!!! Muwhahahahahahahaha! (cough cough)....that is all....goodbye!

No comments: