Why God why??? Why do I feel like everything is going to be ok and then I get attacked by Satan again....I want to feel so safe and yet I don't when I continue to sin the same sin over and over again...why?? Please God just calm my soul and forgive me Lord of these sins....please just cleanse me of these sins. Lord, I don't want to feel like this anymore, I know that I'm supposed to start doing that book with Richard, but I need You and Your strength right now.
Lord, I call out to You right now,
Hear my prayers and calm my soul.
I need to feel that I will be safe when Satan
is tempting me.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. -Psalms 23:4
Thank you again Lord! AMEN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment