Thank you Lord for always believing in me and for never giving up on me when I needed You the most! I felt so right tonight with Richard, like I didn't have to be afraid that I was going to slip up and be tempted to say something sexual or do something lustful. Richard even helped me by supporting me and making it alot easier for me to feel safe and I just couldn't let this go by without taking a moment to send some "thank you's" up to my Heavenly Father who deserves so much more! My mom shared a really awesome verse tonight with Richard and I and it was about knowing that when we take time to be alone with God, wether it be devotions or just prayer, that we need not forget to just try taking a chunk of that time being still and silent. We don't always have to talk to God, but just being quiet and listening is a truly powerful way of knowing what God is wanting to tell you. But the only way to do that is by blocking out all of the distractions of the t.v., cell phone, radio, whatever is going on around you and outside of you. Just being completely silent and still...that is truly listening to Him who created us to listen to His words and follow them. It was a great reminder for myself and for Richard to be able to do that when we take time to spend with God. Do you ever take time out of your busy day to spend with your Father, to show Him your love and just to share whats going on in your life?? I would challenge you to do just that, it doesn't take a very long time...heck, anytime spent wether devoted 5 minutes or 30 minutes...God just wants to spend some time with His children and He loves you so very much that He wants you to tell Him how much you love Him. He is a Christ of compassion and mercy and more love than you'll ever give out in one entire lifetime spent on earth. Can you truly fathom that kind of love? It's amazing how much He loves us, He gave up His life on the cross so that I can be sitting here tonight, typing on this labtop and not dead. I know that I will never be able to show Him my complete thankfulness for everything he does, because well, that could take my entire lifetime, BUT It does not mean that I can't give Him my thanks when He answers my prayers and shows me miracles. Heck, I can even thank Him for His beautiful creation and when I see a bird come down from a tree and land next to me while I'm working on the ranch, I can look at that bird and see it's beauty and that it was created by the same God that created me! Wow...that is some beautiful stuff...I really do want to before I die, go and see more of Jesus' beautiful creations on earth like in Europe, Africa, Australia, South America...I just think that would be really cool. Well, thats all for tonight...I'm heading to catch some zzz's cuz I got work tomorrow and am really praying for the wind to die down cuz it sure gets freezing cold out there working trying to clean up horse poop lol! GOOD NIGHT!!
oh ya.....THANK YOU AGAIN JESUS!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Praying for you friend!!!
Post a Comment